Monday, March 9, 2009

Artfest.....could it be 23 days from now???
a place to keep your favorite memories






life is so exciting right now...

i am busy creating trades for Artfest. Today we are at 23 days and counting.....

only a short time until I step onto that plane and enter a new world....

the world of Artfest!



a flower charm








a leaf charm





inspirational magnets
in September i made a wonderful decision, to attend this retreat. do you ever make a decision and then know in your heart it was the right one? well that has been my experience with this. it seems that everyday since then, the universe extends its hand with a gift to me. i have met so many wonderful people, learned about so many artists, i have learned what an ATC is, a Fatbook, a Zine, and even a blog.....so think of me April 1st, as i embark on a trip of a lifetime!
u can check out all the details about Artfest at www.teeshamoore.com
What is the Quality of Your Intent?

"When we intend to do good, we do.When we intend to do harm, it happens.What each of us must come to realize is that our intent always comes through. We cannot sugarcoat the feelings in our heart of hearts.The emotion is the energy that motivates. We cannot ignore what we really want to create. What we owe to ourselves and everyone around usis to examine the reasons of our true intent."~ Thurgood Marshall






5 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque! Love your trades! I just hope I can motivate myself to get busy soon...time is running out! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacque,
    Great trades. Save me one!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your trades...especially the little memory books! I hope I see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trades and your infectious enthusiasm for the amazing opportunities ArtFest brings! I'll be hoping to trade with you there-- counting down the days as the magic unfurls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of your trades! I still have mine to do (but hey, I have all of next week, right?). Seeing yours has helped motivate me to get going . . .

    ReplyDelete